Central Veterinary Services is a well-established company with over 18 years’ media experience in the UK. Due to continued expansion, we are now seeking a Veterinary Media and Marketing Manager to join our friendly team.
As Veterinary Media & Marketing Manager, you will be joining our 'Vision Media’ team based in Suffolk. This is a role where you will be promoting Central’s associated products and services, including AT Veterinary Systems, the Central College of Animal Studies, the Federation of Independent Veterinary Practices, Central Qualifications and various publications.
As Veterinary Media & Marketing Manager, you will:
- liaise with clients and colleagues to promote our companies
- produce sales and marketing material (digital and hard copy)
- arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- contribute to and develop marketing plans
- manage our social media platforms, including Twitter
- prepare for and attend veterinary conferences and events
- write and proofread marketing material.
- project management and organisation
- traditional and digital marketing
- public relations/press release writing
- previous pet or veterinary industry experience
- writing and verbal communication
- the ability to adapt and work under pressure
- the ability to work as part of a team and as well as independently
- excellent commercial awareness
The successful candidate must hold a full UK Driving Licence. On offer is a competitive salary dependent on experience, 20 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) and a Government Pension Scheme. The hours are 08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday.
For further details contact Jacqui Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org